Socket Weld Flange
Product Code : Socket Weld Flange
Socket Weld Flange is a device that is welded to the end of pipe so that the pipe can be bolted to another pipe with a similar flange. Socket weld flanges enable a pipe to be disconnected and reconnected with ease. Available in a spectrum of shape and sizes, our forged light weight steel socket weld flanges are manufactured using superior grade material such as stainless steel socket weld flange, carbon steel socket weld flange and known for their durability and performance. Features:
- High strength
- Stainless Steel : ASTM A 182, A 240
- Grade : F 304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H,904L, Duplex stainless steel UNS S31803, 2205, Super Duplex stainless steel UNS S32750
- Carbon Steel : ASTM A 105, ASTM A 181
- Alloy Steel : ASTM A 182, GR F1, F11, F22, F5, F9, F91
- Nickel Alloys : Monel 400 & 500, Inconel 600 & 625, Incolloy 800, 825, Hastelloy C22,C276
- Copper Alloys : Copper, Brass & Gunmetal
- Size : 1/8" NB TO 48"NB.
- Class : 150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500 & 2500.
- ANSI : ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, MSS SP44, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48
- DIN : DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636, DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673
- B.S : BS4504 , BS4504, BS1560, BS10